Coconut Flour Tortillas
“As easy as flipping pancakes, these are so simple you have to give it a try!”
- 1 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- makes 6 large tortillas
- Beat 2 eggs and coconut milk in bowl.
- Add flours and salt mix well.
- Let sit 5 minutes
- Add 1/2 cup water, let sit an additional 5 minutes
- Heat pan on medium heat (I used a nonstick pan, you know we all have one pan we love; so that is the one I chose! I’m sure you could experiment with different types of pans)
- Heat pan with 1 tsp of coconut oil ( you don’t really have to be exact just enough to coat the bottom of your pan.)
- Pour 1/2 cup of mixture in to pan, smooth mixture out in a tortilla like way:) wait about 2-3 minutes and flip (time may increase or decrease depending on pan and stove temp) I also like to flip back and forth until desired brown spots appear.
- Use a wire rack to help the tortillas cool
- You can use wax paper or paper towels to separate to tortillas. Store in frig and heat to serve. Our favorite are breakfast tortillas or heated up with ghee and honey!!
- Hope you enjoy!!!